Saturday, October 29, 2011

SOLESTRUCK.COM

I found the most AMAZING link to an  online shoe store! Solestruck.com knocked me off my, took my breath, and caused me to have multiple shoegasm! The store offers NEW, EMERGING, and EXCLUSIVE shoes that I have not seen nowhere else. Solestrucks mission is to rid the world of ugly shoes one pair at a time, but none of them are UGLY! I must admit that the shoes are DIFFERENT, but in a good way. None of the shoes are simple, average, or plain. Theres weird heels and crazy colors. You can shop by brand, style, or color for men and women. Name brands vary from Jeffery CampbellMinimarket, Ego and Greed, to Matiko! Most importantly before I forget, THERE IS A VINTAGE SECTION that will not let you down.  Solestruck.com also has their own SHOE BLOG that I've been eagerly checking since I found the link to the website.

Recently, I noticed a COMING SOON section which allows you to view and pre-order exclusive shoe that have not been available to the public for sale yet. Let's not talk about how Solestruck caters to their customers like no other because I'll have to mention that they offer FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE! I absolutely love this website and I'm pretty sure you will too once you click the Solestruck.com link. Don't get to excited about seeing a pretty chic page with lots of color and graphic design because it's not that! The shoes will make your eyes pop with no disappointment. Don't be the last to experience a new world of shoes, so hurry up and click the link below!  


Stay Levitated Until next time!
Sincerely Yours, The Shoe Guru Javia Lavette

No comments:

Post a Comment