Friday, October 14, 2011

Tracee Ellis Ross at the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards

The 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards aired on Tuesday October 12th and was held at the Boisfeuillet Jones Atlanta Civic Center in Atlanta Georgia. There's always a need to look out for the best and the worst celebrity shoes during any award show!!!!! Facebook, twitter, and all the social feeds were flooded with comments regarding the MAJOR event! Outside of the performances and the awards, FASHION on the Red Carpet is one thing that everyone loves to discuss. I was primarily focused on the Fashion DONT'S and I was disappointed when I saw Tracee Ellis Ross!  
  

F
A
S
H
I
O
N

S
H
O
E

F
A
I
L





The suede Christian Louboutin Forever Tina Fringe Boot was done all WRONG! I am not a fan of the fringe boot  and secondly Tracee failed at pairing the boot with a 3/4 inch sleeve shimmer mini dress! The sued fringe Christian Louboutin boots look horrendous by themselves, but even worse with the dress because they are not polished enough for the dress! This is a edgy look that has been done all wrong. Tracee should have worn a sexy, chic, polished pump or sling black shoe to compliment her long legs and the curves that the drees reveal! It seems as if she mixed a winter boot with a summer/fall dress and that's an extreme 
FASHION DON'T! 
I would honestly love to ask her if she was a little over heated with the calf high SUEDE boot? Or if she walked outside unaware of what the weather would be since the BET Awards was held in Atlanta Georgia! Her outfit is very misguided and nothing to be posing and smiling about on the Red Carpet! I blame Tracee for even allowing her stylist to let her walk on the Red Carpet with those fringe SUEDE boots. Is it me or do you feel different? I'll defend my opinion about Tracee's assemble to the end because she really paired those shoes with the wrong thing! It's clear that they are Christian Louboutin boots, but that does not make it right for her to wear them with that summer shimmer dress!!!! So with that being said I suggest that you pair your shoes with the correct assemble because if not you will be critiqued, judged, and looking a hot mess like Tracee Ellis Ross!


Stay Levitated Until next time!
Sincerely Yours, The Shoe Guru Javia Lavette

No comments:

Post a Comment