Friday, November 11, 2011

Where Did You Get That: Valentino Flats


I recently found  the blog, Where Did U Get That, after skimming through an article in the Huffington Post entitled NYC Fashion Bloggers: 10 Blogs Worth Reading. I was amazed by her passion for fashion and scrolled through most of her posts with awe and fascination. Karen's wardrobe is extremely versatile, bold, and endearing. On her blog she captures the essence of her daily ensembles from head to toe. Some of Karen's blogs may focus on specific pieces like shoes, accessories, or a bag!

Speaking of FOCUSING ON SPECIFIC PIECES, I ran across a pair of shoes that she showcased as the highlight of one of her blogs. Karen displayed a pair of leather point-toe nude Valentino flats that were embellished with golden studs/spikes around the straps and perimeter of the shoe. Unfortunately, I was disappointed and couldn't find myself to fall in love with them like the many individuals who posted comments of amazement!
 

 Above are the Valentino Rock Stud Flats in Question...  What Do You Think?
 Would You Wear Them?

For a whopping 750.00 the Valentino Flats are unappealing to the eye and as a result I felt the need to express my opinion. I just could not understand what everyone seen in them! So asked myself are these people only saying they are "FAB" and they "LOVE" them because Karen is FAB and they couldn't see themselves not liking something that she LOVES? Well I kindly responded to Karen's post and stated:
I admire your unique style and your bold out look on fashion. However I am not too fond of these Valentino flats :(. As a result, I am looking forward to viewing the ensemble that you choose to pair them with!
WWW.levitationgravitationshoenation.blogspot.com

GO CHECK OUT THIS BLOG IN PARTICULAR and see if Karen's Post Persuaded You to Like The Valentino Flats  :)

http://www.wheredidugetthat.com/2011/11/valentino-flats.html


Stay Levitated Until next time!
Sincerely Yours, The Shoe Guru Javia Lavette


No comments:

Post a Comment