Sunday, November 13, 2011

What's on your WISH LIST?????

I would like to think that I'm one of those brave individuals who live for fashion and has the heart to showcase who I truly am through every shoe I would strut! I wake up everyday living in a beautiful FANTASY! With hopes and dreams to take the fashion industry by storm and live lavishly with NOT ONE item on my
WISH LIST.
BUT, until that day comes BECAUSE IT WILL my wish list continues to grow everyday! My financial means doesn't stop me from melting over designer shoes that are out of my financial means because I just add them to my wish list and plan to label them vintage if takes me ten years to get them! So with that being said I wanted to give you a sneak peek of my wish list because I'm so tired of holding back :)

I find myself Visiting These beauties often!
Leopard makes me blush and wedges are my weakness, so say hello to the Charlotte Olympia Martha! They cost a lovely 845.00 American Dollars :)
---------------------------------------

...AND the there's this six inch killer called Mistfit 150 by Christian Louboutin Velour and ruffles just drives me wild... SEX APPEAL


                                          

                             

--------------------------------------

This Iris Van Herpen X United Nude shoe is EVERYTHING AND MORE.... Bold, Chick, and 6.5 inches of Levitation!






----------------------------------------

Everything is not for EVERYONE, but the Tribal Giuseppe Zanotti Curved Platform
is Sick and was probably made for a girl like me :)


--------------------------------------
LAST BUT NEVER LEAST, The Dsquared2 Skate Moss Lace up Boot! You don't always need a wedge to feel levitated & Gravitated...



----------------------------------------


Those are 5 of the shoes FROM my WISH LIST, so now go create your OWN
WISH LIST of SHOES!!!

...always remember that there are no rules in fashion, everyone has their own style, but only the brave individuals who live for fashion have the heart to showcase who they truly are as fashion lovers!

Stay Levitated Until next time!
Sincerely Yours, The Shoe Guru Javia Lavette

No comments:

Post a Comment